This variant is currently sold out
The DSLR Case is a 7 liter fanny-pack that is also designed to carry and protect DSLR and SLR camera equipment. The DSLR Pack includes four positionable protective foam walls that allow you to customize the interior of your DSLR Pack to best protect your gear. Typical camera equipment set that can fit in this pack might include: DSLR/SLR body, 2 lenses (not oversize telephoto lens), and a flash.
The DSLR is also specially designed to work in tandem with the Black Ember Citadel Pack. The DSLR Pack can be attached to the base or the top of the Citadel Pack like the hood of a back country pack. The DSLR CASE is compatible with all dual-clasp Gen03 Mods (modular accessories).
Black Ember Backpacks are designed to house and protect your critical gear. Each material has been chosen for its particular performance characteristics as well as aesthetic quality. Black Ember backpacks are designed and crafted in obsessive functional and aesthetic detail.
EXTERIOR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Removable padded and articulated Waist Belt. Compatible with Dual-Clasp modular accessories.
- Laser-cut and bar-tacked hypalon attach points for attaching modular accessories, handles, and straps.
- Reinforced zipper welts with YKK weatherproof urethane-coated zippers.
- All critical weight-bearing points reinforced with bar-tacks.
INTERIOR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Four positionable protective foam walls.
- Velcro compatible lining.
- Dimensional Millimeters: 300 x 150 x 140
- Dimensional Inches: 12 x 6 x 5.5
- Liters: 7
- WATERPROOF, CARBONATE-COATED, 1000-DENIER BALLISTIC NYLON
- WATERPROOF, MICRO HEX 840-DENIER BALLISTIC NYLON
- BONDED YKK WEATHER-PROOF URETHANE-COATED ZIPPERS
- GENUINE LEATHER
SPECIAL X50 BLACK CAMO VERSION
- 4-Layer American-Made laminate that is highly durable, waterproof, and light weight.
- 500D Cordura™ face fabric laminated to an X-PLY™ layer.
- ‘X-Ply’ is a patented process for inserting reinforcement yarn during lamination which increases tear-strength and allows for a combination of light weight and high strength.